Personal information provided on the website and online credit card transactions is transmitted through a secure server. We are committed to handling your personal information with high standards of information security. We take appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access. Our website uses encryption technology, like Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address, and credit card number. Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To complete your purchase transactions
- To provide the services you request
- To send you information about our products and other offerings by e-mail
- To send you our catalogs and other offerings by mail
- To identify your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you
- To notify you of product issues or provide other information concerning products you have purchased
- To improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience
OTHERS WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Compliance with Law: We may provide access to information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website, to limit our legal liability, and to protect our rights or to protect the rights, property, or safety of visitors of this website or the public.
COOKIES, WEB BEACONS, AND HOW WE USE THEM
A “cookie” is a small data file stored by your web browser on your computer or mobile device. It allows us to recognize your computer (but not specifically who is using it) upon entering our site by associating the identification numbers in the cookie with other customer information you have provided us. That customer information is stored on our secured database. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” or “clear gif” is typically a one-pixel image, used to pass information from your computer or mobile device to a website.
We'll be happy to provide additional information or answer any questions. Please:
call +91 8699414165
or write to: